Friday 6 February 2009

Week 1 - Wendy

I would like to start this blog by saying it was interesting to learn of Wendy's past. She spent 10 years working in the education sector before entering university at the 3rd year as a mature student; she went on to achieve a first class degree. This is something I could relate to as I spent 3 years working for a company before starting my degree, all be it at year one. At the time I didn't know I could join directly to the final third year or this may have been something that I would have been interested in doing.

Wendy is now freelancing; working primarily again in the education sector doing web design and teaching students, young and old anything from ICT training to digital animation.

Thinking back I should have probably asked how she deals with clients, how she chases them up for content to make sure she hits deadlines, as this is one of the problems I am having while running my own company part time.

No comments:

Post a Comment