Tuesday 10 February 2009

Week 3 - Osiris

Again, another ex-student has come in to give a talk. It is interesting to see yet again, like Wendy in Week 1, he had previous experience before taking his degree. He also, like Wendy, came out with a 1st class degree. On a side I note, I definitely think coming in as a mature student is the way to get a degree; you come in so much more prepared.

Anyway, as far as the talk went, if I am honest, nothing really caught my interest apart from him mentioning in an interview situation; it is a good idea to think of ways in which you can add ‘value’ to the company you are applying to. I’m sure this is something that would impress a lot of potential employers, and will be something I will attempt in my interview unit when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment